1. Candidate scores and details
2. Areas of concern
3. Benchmark range for ideal candidate
4. Assessment and summary of the candidate’s leadership traits
5. Suggested interview questions to probe the candidate with follow-ups and response interpretations
6. Development suggestions for the candidate and steps to effect positive change
7. Candidate Management Summary with full profile and recommendations
Clients receive a Management Summary for each candidate with an analysis of their scores. This summary contains an overall recommendation as to the candidate’s fit for the role alongside specific strengths and weaknesses that were identified.
In addition, The Achiever Assessment™ discusses each of the 6 mental aptitudes and 10 behavioral traits measured and how the candidate’s scores relate to job performance. Included in the report are interview questions which are designed to enhance your hiring process.