“A very well-rounded assessment for a hiring manager to enhance the interview process. It provides a solid overview of a candidate’s overall intelligence and behavioral tendencies.”
–Ashley Cox, HR professional
Candidates are directed to the CRI Assessment online.
Assessments are broken into sections, with indications about how long each one will take to complete. Candidates are informed beforehand if a section is timed and a clock in the corner keeps track of remaining minutes.
We provide information on the background of the assessment and interpretive guidance for the aptitudes and behaviors measured. We understand that there may be times when clients would like to discuss the assessment results in greater detail. We are happy to do so at no additional charge.
Results are available in one business day.
CRI Assessments feature a patented approach which measures mental aptitude and personality testing in one instrument. Intelligence testing or personality testing alone are not adequate predictors of successful job performance. CRI multi-factor assessments demonstrate how these characteristics interrelate, yielding a complete understanding of a candidate’s potential.
Test scores are distributed on a STANINE Bell Curve and easily correlate to job requirements by means of successful candidate benchmarks. Other assessments rely on scoring systems which are oversimplified and don’t clearly relate to job requirements, which opens employers up to compliance and litigation concerns.
An effective employment test must compare current applicants to successful employees in the same position. CRI helps employers establish benchmarks which can be used as a baseline for evaluating future hires.
1. Candidate scores and details
2. Areas of concern
3. Benchmark range for ideal candidate performance
4. Assessment and summary of the candidate’s leadership traits
5. Suggested interview questions to probe the candidate with follow-ups and response interpretations
6. Development suggestions for the candidate and steps to effect positive change
7. Candidate Management Summary with full profile and recommendations
Clients receive a Management Summary on each candidate with a complete opinion on their scores. This summary contains an overall recommendation as to the candidate’s fit for the role alongside the specific strengths and weaknesses identified by the assessment.
In addition to the Management Summary, the detailed assessment results in the Achiever report discusses each of the 6 mental aptitudes and 10 behavioral traits measured by the assessment and how the candidate’s scores relate to job performance. Included in the report are behaviorally based interview questions which are designed to supplement the secondary interview with the candidate.
A recent study by McKinsey & Company revealed that “A” performers tend to be 50-100% more productive than “C” performers. Clearly, identifying the “A” performers can enhance an organization’s performance. So, how does an employer identify the “A” performers, and once identified, how does an employer retain them?
Testing applicants and employees can clear the air by providing the following benefits:
• Reveals an individual’s true talents
• Clear basis for comparison with other candidates
• Comparison of abilities with those required by the job
• Questions to ask in an interview
• Introduces objectivity into the selection process
• Evidence of due diligence in the event of litigation
• Ability to benchmark successful performers
• Basis for developing specific training and development programs
• Insight for managers to know how to best manage subordinates
CRI hiring assessments are customized to each job, so we guarantee the accuracy of our results and the quality of every candidate we refer. Our tailored approach has made CRI a trusted partner for HR professionals across a wide range of industries. Learn more about each of our assessments or contact us to get started today!