1. Candidate scores and details
2. Areas of concern
3. Benchmark range for ideal candidate performance
4. Assessment and summary of the candidate’s leadership traits
5. Suggested interview questions to probe the candidate with follow-ups and response interpretations
6. Development suggestions for the candidate and steps to effect positive change
7. Candidate Management Summary with full profile and recommendations
Clients receive a Management Summary on each candidate with a complete opinion on their scores. This summary contains an overall recommendation as to the candidate’s fit for the role alongside the specific strengths and weaknesses identified by the assessment.
In addition, The Achiever™ report discusses each of the 6 mental aptitudes and 10 behavioral traits measured and how the candidate’s scores relate to job performance. Included in the report are behaviorally based interview questions which are designed to supplement the secondary interview with the candidate.